Together with its members and partners from science, business and administration, the project department participates in tenders for EU and nationally funded projects. The involvement of practical partners ensures a high level of acceptance and marketability of the processes and solutions developed.
In the projects, for example, current topics of transport policy as well as optimisation possibilities for transport and handling processes are developed. In addition, international marketing strategies are developed or sustainable transport concepts in coastal shipping and hinterland areas are conceived. This also offers the members of the association the opportunity to establish or expand international business relationships.
The project department acts here as an experienced project developer and project manager with many years of experience.
- Advice and support for member companies and other institutions associated with the association regarding the acquisition of or participation in funding projects Development of project applications (national and European)
- Project management (administrative support, progress monitoring and reporting), incl. communication management and public relations work
Added value for our members:
- Risk minimisation in R&D projects
- Establishment of European networks and expansion of international business relations
- Increasing the level of awareness through public relations work
- Utilisation and provision of existing know-how as well as the expansion of know-how in the areas of (maritime) logistics, transport, transport and cohesion policy
- Maintaining and further expanding the positive image of the port of Hamburg and Port of Hamburg Marketing at European level