InfoCommissioned by the shipping company H. M. Gehrckens (H.M.G.), the now museum ship MS Bleichen was built in 1958 at the Norbiskrug shipyard in Rendsburg.
The historical freighter was bought in 2007 by the foundation “Hamburg Maritim.” It has since been restored by the operator “Friends of the general cargo freighter MS BLEICHEN”.
As a museum ship in running order it can be visited at the Harbour Museum next to the “50er-Schuppen” (50's sheds).
Schuppen 52 A
Phone: +49 40 75 11 46 910