Explore the harbor and the world cultural heritage, the historic warehouse district of Hamburg, with HeartofHamburg Tours.
Discover during our 3,5 hour tour in our lovely van with maximum 8 people the harbor of Hamburg in a funny and impressive way guided by the owner Johannes Pickert. He creates an unforgettable time and knows a lot story telling about the harbor and the stunning historic warehouse complex which is world cultural heritage since 2015. Besides a lot of information about the growing city we serve you also beverages and show you breathtaking views and spots of the harbor and Hamburg.
- Visiting the platform of the concert hall Elbphilharmonie.
- Drive through the historic warehouse district.
- Drive through the harbor city, “the new city in the city”.
- Drive through the harbor of Hamburg, several stops with breathtaking views.
- Visiting the German seaman´s mission
- 3,5 hours tour.
- pick up at your place or at a meeting point.
- other tours on request.
- wheelchair accessible.
- booking by phone or on our website.
- English or German guided tours.
- licensed by the public authority of Hamburg