- 23. Februar 2017
Multimodal 2017 in Hamburg: bridge between Europe and AsiaVIVA CONSULT with support of Port of Hamburg Marketing announces the 3-rd International Conference «Multimodal 2017: bridge between Europe and Asia», June 1-2, 2017 in Hamburg, Germany. The official venue is Steigenberger Hotel. The event is a communicative platform for the logistic market professionals providing an excellent chance to discuss the key practical issues, brought by today’s reality in logistics, within the frames of panel discussions and workspaces.
Today the multimodal transportation routes develop with leaps and bounds, offering the companies a wide range of options and challenges. The concept of the New Silk Way in view of the key transport corridors linking Europe and Asia and main transport modalities set up new patterns. China-Europe rail services keep making new and effective shift in supply chain models, stealing air and sea freight volumes. All of these are just a small part of the set of issues concerning the transportation market perspectives in the foreseeable future.
Among the conference key issues:
- Sustainable development of the European sea ports in view of the current market conditions and realities
- Increasing productivity of cargo handling. Best practices.
- River transportation trends with the Danube and Rhine in focus.
- Digital technologies implementation on a railway. A single European digital information space for railway.
- Eurasian railway corridor: new horizons ahead.
- Container shipping market’s trend in 2017. Is there some light ahead? A survey from the leading market players.
- Supply chain: are we so far satisfied with the results or eager for optimization and further development? Competition on the transport logistic market
Delegates profile: • railways • ports • terminals • 3PL operators • shippers • trading companies • forwarders • logistic companies • ship owners • investing companies • producers of equipment • banks and insurance companies