- 29. September 2020
Lively participation in the XV. International Forum on the Development of Transport Corridor Infrastructure in St. PetersburgNatalia Kapkajewa, Head of the Port of Hamburg Marketing (HHM) Representative Office in St. Petersburg, participated in the XV. International Forum on the Development of Transport Corridor Infrastructure / Transtec Forum 2020 on September 15. There she reported on Smart Port Hamburg / Port Community System in the Port of Hamburg. Alexey Shukletsov, Executive Director, Port "Bronka" also took part in the event with the presentation "Evolution of port services from TOC to artificial intelligence". Port Bronka is a member of HHM since 2015.
TRANSTEC is officially supported by the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation and the Government of Saint Petersburg.
The business program of the forum focused on:
• Implementation of federal and regional programs for the development of long-distance transport infrastructure
• Financing infrastructure projects in a crisis
• Coordination of transport policy in the EAEU
• Ports as key connections in international transport corridors
• Port-based logistics and industrial zones
• Russian rivers as interregional and international transport arteries: prospects for development
• Development of railway corridors
• Regional transport and logistics centres
Around 600 delegates took part in the event, representing 499 companies from 36 regions of Russia - from Kaliningrad to Vladivostok. Foreign speakers and delegates from 38 countries worldwide took part in the online discussions with video transmission and simultaneous translation.