- 28. März 2018
Announcing the speaker line-up for maritime CIO Forum Hamburg on 24 AprilShipping is waking up to a new age where digitalisation is re-shaping the world and creating increased opportunity for development and innovation. Revolutionary concepts plus the evolution and advancement of existing platforms are providing unparalleled growth opportunities for shipping and related transport and supply chain infrastructure. However, achieving digital success requires knowledge and understanding, and an ability to drive your company's digital thinking and transformation rather than be driven by it.
Returning to Hamburg on 24th April, we will investigate how we can harness these opportunities and will debate which are going to stick and really make a difference. We will ask how we can identify the real digital legacy in front of us and truly re-define digitalisation in maritime and transport.
Sessions will include:
- The Maritime Satcom Summit – Investigating the evolution of maritime mobility and connectivity
- Harnessing Cyber Resilience and Managing Risk – A look at maritime cyber security, safety and risk
- The iShipping Revolution – Redefining Digitalisation in Maritime
- Roundtable Discussion Groups – Focused on solutions and business strategy
- Neville Smith, Director, Mariner Communications
- Stefan Meyer, Senior Sales Manager, Marlink
- Ken Munro, Security Entrepreneur & Writer, Pen Test Partners
- Oksana Näser, CIO, Rickmers Shipmanagement
- Sue Terpilowski, President, WISTA UK, Chair, CILT Ports, Maritime & Waterways
- Marek Lipiec, Managing Director, DS Tankers GmbH & Co. KG.
- Robert Squire, Director, Thales Certus
- Rob O’Dwyer, Editor, Digital Ship
- Claude Rousseau, Research Director, Northern Sky Research (NSR)
- Barbara Bersani, Head of Sales ESMEA, Marlink
- Wouter Deknopper, Vice President & General Manager, Maritime, Iridium
- Michael Carter, Sales Director EMEA - Network and Data Services, Telenor Satellite
- Joe Apa, Vice President Maritime, Central, Northern Europe & US, Speedcast
- Florent Rizzo, Senior Consultant, Euroconsult
- Martin Jarrold, Chief, International Programme Development, Co-Chair, Maritime SatCom Forum, GVF
- Bridget Cosgrave, Managing Director, Every European Digital
- Walter Hannemann, Product Manager, Dualog
For 18 years Digital Ship magazine has provided the digital community of the world's maritime industry with the latest news and developments, including satellite communications, software, navigation and electronics, to help keep shipping operating with maximum safety, efficiency and crew comfort.