Phone: +258 400 866 534
Languages: German, English
Finnhub is a network of 50 logistics companies and ports in Finland.
Our main task is to promote Finland as a safe and a stable logistics hub between east and west and network customers in a need of reliable logistics partner. The focus is to improve the cost efficiency and competitiveness of the Finnish logistics sector, to highlight Finland’s unique logistics position and high-quality logistics services and to increase the capabilities of logistics SMEs in international sales and marketing. Well-functioning innovation and specialist network enables the growth of business and opens the doors to international markets.
- The main strengths of the Finnish Corridor:
- The largest Free Trade Zone in Europe right next to the Russian border
- Safe place to keep large inventories inside EU
- No VAT or taxes involved in Free Trade Zone traffic to Russia/CIS
- Moscow reachable within 48 hours, St. Petersburg within 8 hours
- All major central European ports reachable by daily ferry connections within 60 hours
- Highest quality in port operations, IT-tecnology usage, road-, rail and air transportations and equipment
- Same rail gauge as in Russia – no re-loading
- 30 Years knowledge and experience in logistics and Russian trade